Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys, I'm sorry.

I haven't posted in a while and might not be posting for a little bit longer.
I've been super busy with both of my jobs, my son is starting Kindergarten in a few weeks, I'm planning my wedding, and I'm just exhausted.  Also, some douchebag lowlife decided that it was okay to bust my car window and grab the bag on my seat that, unfortunately, had my camera in it.  (I know, I know, "Don't leave things out where people can see them, especially bags/purses, etc. BUT SRSLY???  We live on a dead end street.  It's practically private.  We've been able to leave our cars open and our doors unlocked ever since we moved here.  This should not be happening.  I've installed a car alarm!)
Anyway... I guess I'm trying to say that I'm overwhelmed right now and will post again once I have a new camera and have time to do manicures again.

XOXO's.... Hannagrrl

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! That blows. I hope that things calm down a bit, soon. You don't need all of the stress. We'll see ya when we see ya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your purse.
    Glad you aren't busy. :o) HA HA Just kidding.
    Hope you find time to play too.
    Love your blog background. Where did you get it?
    Susie

    ReplyDelete