Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inque Nails Review

What are they?
Vinyl nail wraps (=stickers) for your nails.

  • Pros:  Custom Orders, Quality Prints, QUICK SHIPPING!, Easy to apply (however, see Cons).
  • Cons:  Some prints are a little on the dark side (Over-saturation), Vinyl (not polish), Tricky to apply (wrinkles), Admit to only lasting for seven days or less (as opposed to 10 or more.
  • Over all:  Fun, Novelty, Possibilities are endless with custom orders.

I'm very excited to have bought these.  I got them for 5/$30 with a current promotion.  I picked three designs then decided to create my own custom set with Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night.  Their design editor was a little awkward to use, but I managed to play around with it enough that I felt mostly satisfied with the layout.  Unfortunately, it looks like my nails aren't quite as long as I'd thought... I may not be able to use those sheets until my nails grow out a little more, at least not without losing the top of the sky.  That's the risk you take when you're hasty like me!  Inque does provide a service called "Sizing", but naturally, I couldn't wait and just guesstimated.

Anyway, here is the set that I chose to test drive:

 I chose them mainly for the fact that I could never (in a million years!) manage something like this by hand/konad/whatever.  Also, there's a distinct coincidental similarity to a certain "Booty Camp"... JUST PLUS SKULLS!!  WITH LITTLE HEART-SHAPED EYE SOCKETS!!!  *squee*
(I tooooooold you that I am excited!!)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I like how they're customizable. And 5 for $30 isn't a bad price. If I had more $, I'd be checkin them out!

    ReplyDelete