Monday, May 23, 2011

OPI Austin-tatious Turquiose Review

OMGWTFBBQ!  A post!?   (I know!)

And it's a review.  Holy crap, right?

I was a little dissapointed in Austin-tatious.  It's one of the most beautiful and lusty turquioses in the bottle.  On the nails?.... *5* coats to bottle opacity!!!   Yes, 5.  I guess I was so charmed by Catch Me In Your Net... I was expecting (hoping?) for something on par.

Nope.

(*Raw pics because Picasa and Picnik are being weird)

Also, and this is slightly not as much of a BFD, but there's a slight purple duochrome in the bottle that just does not totally translate to the nail.  No big, but still.... *sad panda face*

On the bright side, I bought Austin from Amazon as part of a two-pack with Black Shatter for only $10 and some change.  Such a steal that I caved and splurged on Silver Shatter from the same seller (another $7).  S&H was $2.31/bottle... I want to suggest that maybe she could have combined shipping a little bit, but I'm not really going to complain.  My order total was only $23.80. 

  • Silver Shatter
  • Black Shatter
  • Austin-tatious
  • Shipping        +  (All brand new and quickly shipped)
= $23.80  ??

Not really complaining.


I will say this though... If you have an extra bottle of Catch Me In Your Net laying around and would like to get your hands on Austin-tatious (Swatched Once!)... please, feel free to contact me.  Swapping now!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment