Sunday, July 18, 2010

Challenge entry and etc.

Well, I've been busy busy busy lately.  My weekends are being spent at the Great Lakes Medieval Fair where I facepaint, henna, and glitter tattoo for my friend, Heather, owner/artist of Maximum Glitter.  This weekend and next I'm at home for a couple of grad parties, so I have time to paint my nails and blog a little.

Today's entry is *kind* of a cheat.  It's an entry that I submitted on Friday for a challenge on Polish Hoarder Disorder.  You can read about it and view all of the entries here.  This was my entry:

That's all for now! (Off to download the latest episode of True Blood and start reading Dead in the Family!!)
Transmission complete*


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you facepaint, henna, and glitter tattoo?? I'd love to see pics of your work ^.^ And woohoo for True Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it a "cheat"? I think it looks great. I really liked your collage.

    ReplyDelete