Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Silver French with White Flowers

Well.  I got bored again.  I wanted designs that were more "summery" (read: lighter) and requiring less coats of polish (I was getting tired of making mistakes and having +16 layers of polish to re-do!)
I went for a fancy french with a clear base. I think I like it!


No-name Silver tips and dots, Konad plate m20 w/white special polish.  One coat of Out the Door. And that was it! 

I think I'd like to do something with colors next... but I can't decide on which ones.  Maybe something with sunflowers or violets. We'll see.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty.
    I'm following you now. :)
    In case you haven't entered, I'm having a new giveaway:
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! very pretty! I was gonna ask why you hadn't told me all along that you had a nail polish blog . . . but then I kinda answered my own question . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Miles, does that mean you're going to follow me now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great manicures :D

    ReplyDelete