Monday, November 8, 2010

Konadicure fail

I had an inspiration for a very pretty fall-themed konad featuring Take The Stage from OPI's Burlesque collection... and well, sometimes even the best laid plans... oh, you know the rest!

I got rid of the train wreck that crashed onto my nails and relaid the track... hopefully to start anew tomorrow. I know it's only 9pm (USA EST) but it's also the little man's bed time so by the time I get him asleep it'll be MY bedtime. (Moms, you know exactly what I'm talking about!)

Rest assured (haha, I'm so punny!) once the wheels start moving again, the results will be EPIC.
(Seriously, what is with all these references to transportation??)

Sleep tight, darlings. We'll be back soon.

^_^
W/<3,
-h


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when you spend so much time planning/prepping for a mani and it becomes a total failure. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it also happened to me.. i have some ideas on my mind and when i apply them on my nails its really a failure or sometimes its not the exact idea i really wanted.. im looking forward for the design u'll come up with..

    ReplyDelete