Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nail Art - Layering Aqua Deco Flowers

Eyeko Vintage Polish +
Pure Ice Oooh Baby +
Konad White Pearl +
Seche +
Konad Black and dots +
[hastily applied] Out The Door

When I try this design again, I'm going to try to remember to use a dark brown instead of the black.  It was kind of harsh-looking and I'm thinking that the brown will seem more sophisticated.

Also, I'm experimenting with some filters on my phone. 
I'm curious as to where this leads. 
Do you like it?  (above)
Or do you prefer the cleaner and more professional?  (bottom)
[Personally, I like that the top photo hides the mistakes better!]

But tell me what YOU think!!  ^_^

3 comments:

  1. I really like the black, but I hear what you're saying about the brown. I like both pics - it's fun to see something different every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black. It gives a cooler, more crisp look. But then... I am not a fan of brown polish so I am a touch biased. ;) :P

    The top pic was done with camera phone filters? Cool. Just use whatever photos make you happy. Either or a mix... creativity is fun to see.

    Just curious... The Adult Content warning; is it because of occasional swearing? Because I don't really see anything in your blog that screams "Adults, only!" to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly, it was originally because I wasn't sure which direction this blog would go and I wanted to be covered just in case.
    Also, I thought I was going to swear a lot more. :)

    ReplyDelete